Six Simple Steps
1. Measure out 60 grams (0.13 pounds or 2.11 ounces) and grind the pre-measured coffee.
8 scoops (or tbsp.) = 60 grams for 32 oz. 8 cup French Press
3 scoops (or tbsp.) = 22 grams for 12oz. 3 cup French Press
2. Use roughly 30 ounces of hot water to preheat the French Press
3. Pour ground coffee into French Press and add 32 ounces of water
4. Let bloom on top of coffee develop for 30 seconds and start timer for total brew time of 4 minutes.
5. After 30 seconds, stir coffee bloom down into water and put the top on the French Press and push plunger down until its level with the top of the water.
6. At 4 minutes, push plunger down slowly and evenly, then serve.